This is really cool almost like something from Back to the Future. Though I would worry about the safety implications. It's an intuitive position to place this besides the normal seat back as we are always looking out the window anyway. The only drawback I can see is a lack of contact with the real World so one might miss out especially when in a new place. I just worry sometimes that people are regressing too much into technology at the expense of real life interaction and experience.
This looks like a really great idea, instead of having the children staring at a TV screen they can interact with the window next to them. I reckon this interaction is much better first of all because it's not passive, it requires the child's input but also it would be very good for stimulating imagination and creativity within the child.
I do however agree with Kens comment that it does block the child from seeing real world experiences and missing out on the beautiful, new and exciting landscapes. Seeing different places is one of the main reasons why people go traveling because it can be refreshing and inspiring, considering this maybe they could reposition it so it's not blocking out valuable stimulation, which is imperative to a child's imagination.
Also that bird looks like it could get annoying, maybe if the children made their own characters and maybe a story out of it, much like a book.
This is really cool almost like something from Back to the Future. Though I would worry about the safety implications. It's an intuitive position to place this besides the normal seat back as we are always looking out the window anyway. The only drawback I can see is a lack of contact with the real World so one might miss out especially when in a new place. I just worry sometimes that people are regressing too much into technology at the expense of real life interaction and experience.
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a really great idea, instead of having the children staring at a TV screen they can interact with the window next to them. I reckon this interaction is much better first of all because it's not passive, it requires the child's input but also it would be very good for stimulating imagination and creativity within the child.
ReplyDeleteI do however agree with Kens comment that it does block the child from seeing real world experiences and missing out on the beautiful, new and exciting landscapes. Seeing different places is one of the main reasons why people go traveling because it can be refreshing and inspiring, considering this maybe they could reposition it so it's not blocking out valuable stimulation, which is imperative to a child's imagination.
Also that bird looks like it could get annoying, maybe if the children made their own characters and maybe a story out of it, much like a book.